14 May 2013

Day 8

Day 8: Three things you want to say to different people

Is this supposed to be things that you wish you could say to people but don't have the guts to tell them in person? I'm going to assume as much...

1. Thank you for always taking care of me. You do so much for me and I wish I could do something for you to fully express my appreciation. I'm glad I moved into the same complex as you and that we are better friends now than what we were growing up.

2. While I admire your dedication to your studies and job I think you need to give yourself a break. Stop taking life so seriously! Enjoy the things around you, no matter how small. 

3. I miss you.


"Decide what in your heart of hearts what really excites and challenges you and start moving your life in that direction. Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight turns you into who you are tomorrow, and the day after that. Look at who you want to be and start sculpting yourself into that person. You may not get exactly where you thought you'd be but you will be doing things that suits you in a profession you believe in. Don't let life randomly kick you into the adult you don't want to become."
-Chris Hadfield

No comments:

Post a Comment