10 May 2013

Day 4

Day 4: The meaning behind your blog name

Oh! I got this! I named by blog "April, Born in May" because it answers one of the first questions I get after telling someone my name - "oh, are you born in April?" Nope; I was born in May. Thankfully my parents were a little more creative than simply naming me after my birth month. Although, my mom did want to name me CĂ©cile for a while....dodged a bullet there.

Since that was a little short, I'll go ahead and tell you a little something else. Why the unrelated quotes at the bottom of each post? Well, I love quotes and I want you to love them too! When I find one I like for the day, I just add it to my post. Why not?


"In three words I can sum up everything I know about life: it goes on"
-Robert Frost

No comments:

Post a Comment