07 May 2013

Day 1


Day 1: Write some basic things about yourself
  • My name is April, but I'm fairly confident that you've figured that out already
  • I am 21 years old
  • I'm a huge extrovert and I love meeting new people and making friends
  • I study Family Life at Brigham Young University (don't worry, I'm not there for my MRS degree; I'm applying to grad school for Marriage and Family Therapy in a year)
  • I love life and all its twists and turns and general craziness
  • My favorite colors are a toss up between blues, greens, and purples
  • I love dresses - my entire closet is dedicated to them
  • I think I'm funnier than what I really am and I shamelessly laugh at my own jokes
  • I'm a huge classical music fan
  • I am an open book, ask a question and I'll answer it like I've known you for 5 years
  • I consider myself to be a pretty easy person to talk to 
  • I have three talents in life: cooking, baking, and sewing
  • Most importantly, I'm a Latter-Day Saint
Have a question? Ask it!

"Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated."
-Confucius

No comments:

Post a Comment